Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Read 1012 times)
vr
Forum Newbies

Getting Married!

Over reaction to hen night behaviour?
Mar 13th, 2016, 7:09pm

Hi, my fiancé  had her hen do this weekend. We didn't specifically set any boundaries so I may be partly to blame I guess. We have a facebook page set up for friends and family to keep up to date etc... This morning some photos and short videos got put up by another lady at the hen night. My fiancé is open mouth kissing "well wishers" at the end of the night and fairly full on with the stripper. I know she had had too much to drink but still. I might be too much of an emotional person or a prude but I am deeply hurt and very embarrassed for other friends and family that saw the photos on the facebook page. My stag do a fortnight ago we went with 18 holes of golf, jet boating, rafting and a night away in a musterers hut at the back of a friends parents farm etc... no strippers just talking rubbish if you're wondering. Should I be OK with what happened on her night? She had it over the day on Friday into Saturday morning. I'm still upset and I'm struggling a bit. Just wondering what other peoples thoughts might be? Thanks

IP Logged

vr
Forum Newbies

Getting Married!

Re: Over reaction to hen night behaviour?
Reply #1 - Mar 21st, 2016, 7:00am

Just and update for anyone interested. I had many sleepless nights over this and hired a trailer yesterday and moved out while she was out for the day.

IP Logged

Lillybeth
God Member

Professional Makeup and
Makeup Lessons
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, NZ
Re: Over reaction to hen night behaviour?
Reply #2 - Jun 15th, 2016, 6:31pm

That is so sad. Sad  However, my view is that marriage is about faithfulness, and that starts longs before the wedding day, regardless of the situation, hen's night etc.  I hope you've found resolution, or some understanding and reconciliation, or whatever the outcome it'll be the best result for you both.

Get your free copy of my Kiwi wedding eBook here!  http://www.abeautifuleducation.co.nz/Free-Wedding-Report.html
WWW lillybethm  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print