Send Topic Print
(Read 1297 times)
Jessika
Forum Newbies

Getting Married!
Oklahoma
Getting plus size dresses
May 10th, 2012, 11:49pm

I've just got an invitation to attend a gala social gathering where I'm supposed to dress up. However I am extremely sad. Again I will have got to spend a lot of time to find a dress where I'll be okay. I have a big girl so it is extremely hard on behalf of me to find plus party dresses that I will actually love. It seems like full-size girls have to dress in boring dresses all the time. I just really want getting a dress for me was trouble-free and fun. For everybody who is heavy, you know just what I'm talking about. Can you please tell me a place where I can find a wonderful plus size party dress for a reasonable price? I'd appreciate your recommendation very much
« Last Edit: May 15th, 2012, 5:07pm by Forum Admin »  

IP Logged

lisa andrea
Forum Newbies

Getting Married!
Auckland
Re: Getting plus size dresses
Reply #1 - May 15th, 2012, 3:13pm

Try City Chic.     I've brought a number of dresses from here.   They stock sizes 14+.   view their dresses at www.citychic.com.au
(Note - many of their strapless dresses actually come with strap options)

IP Logged

Mrs Summers
God Member

Getting Married!
Dunedin
Reply #2 - May 17th, 2012, 12:36pm

lisa andrea wrote on May 15th, 2012, 3:13pm:
Try City Chic.     I've brought a number of dresses from here.   They stock sizes 14+.   view their dresses at www.citychic.com.au
(Note - many of their strapless dresses actually come with strap options)

I agree with the city chic option I love their dresses Smiley

wedding ticker

IP Logged

seabee
Forum Newbies

Getting Married!

Reply #3 - Jun 30th, 2012, 6:16am

you can have a look at those custom made dresses website, as the dresses are custom made you don't have to worry about not getting your favourite dress in your size and they are affordable too. they don't charge extra just because you are a plus size. also they can make dresses from picture.but you might have to order one at least 2 months before the event. coz it usually takes 3 weeks for the dress to arrive. i highly recommend 7foxmall.com. as my friends and i have bought dresses from there and we are happy about the dresses. good luck

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print